I’m in Papillion, Nebraska, doing these things:
- I’m now the maintainer of a package in the AUR – Meet Criptext.
- Going to reach out to a few maintainers to look at being a comaintainer on some packages that have been lacking updates for a little bit.
- Elliptical is broken again
- This is the second bolt that has snapped off while tightening. For being $1500, this machine sure is cheap. So I’m working on drilling out the bolt, and will need to find a replacement.
- At least I didn’t have to disassemble half the machine to fix this one.